Thursday 11 February 2016

DGA160 - Storytelling for Animation

DGA160 - Storytelling for Animation


Storyboard (Speed and direction)
This was my first given assignment, I sketched out some rough panels inside my sketchbook and basic figures to guide the story line. I also included annotations and captions to make clear the story to be portrayed, this proved to be very untidy and I considered in my next storyboard to find a more formal layout possibly using a template and drawing digitally.

Storyboard (Deep)
This was my second assignment, I filled out the panels and gave more scene directions to it in a more organised way. I found the story board template very resourceful and plan to use this for more of my story boards. You can find my storyboard for this in the following link: Deep storyboard

GoJetters storyboard
This was our final storyboard project for DGA160 to go onto our animatic project. I found this storyboard fun to explore the different annotations and captions. You can find my Animatic and storyboard in the following link: GoJetters storyboard and animatic

No comments:

Post a Comment