Tuesday 22 December 2020

more candle flames

 

A poster on the forums mentioned that I was focusing too much on effects in my animation and not enough on the realism of the core animation. On this piece I started with the candle stick, then added the flame after. I feel that my candle flame is lacking and it needs more attention, so I may revisit this file to reanimate the flame. I need more practice when animating flames, but I will move onwards to my next assignment nonetheless.

I've kind of hit a slump this week in terms of work - I think it's because of the upcoming festivities of Christmas. I will continue to strive to curb the bad habit I've developed of being distracted by messages and stretching my attention between key animating and listening to podcasts/music.

Upwards and onwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment