Friday 11 March 2016

Cleanup assignment

My key frame TVpaint file
Thomas Poole's clean version

For our weekly 2D project we were partnered with someone in class to swap our key frames in TVpaint and cleanup each others work. I didn't know how much to include in my TVpaint file so I kept my simple, and Thomas did a great job of cleaning it up emphasizing each indication of an exaggerated movement I included. I found the time frame of a week hard to keep up with his work, and only managed to present a first draft line drawing after filling out his key frames and following the rough up. I was not happy with the form or proportions of the characters I drew and plan to redo it when I get spare time.
This was exported just after I started editing the original
This was my first draft outline drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment